Starlight was created in the year 2006 and legalized in the year 2007 with the aim of bringing People Living with HIV and AIDs (PLWHA) together to find lasting solutions to their probems.
Missions and Objectives
- Encourage members ad their partners to live a healthy and responsible sexual life (behavioural change).
- Ensure the prevention of STI / HIV & AIDs amongst youths in their communities.
- Alleviate poverty and the spread of HIV/AIDs
- Provide individual counseling in the hospital and groups
- Build esteem and wipe off stigma amongs members
Opened a center for Community ARV Dispensation -Training for members and people with disabilities on prevention of the spread of covid-19
Regional Technical Group (RTG), Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Services (CBC-HS)
For more informations, follow the link.