Global Care Outreach is a non-profit and and an apolitical association. It was founded by a group of young, dynamic and committed individuals in 2016, with the primary goal of promoting community development and alleviating poverty in rural and impoverished areas of Cameroon. A number of awareness and cultural projects are also carried out around the world.
Global Care Outreach is primarily involved in humanitarian activities aimed at improving the standards of living for underprivileged Cameroonians in particular and the world at large. Its aid projects span across various fields including education, health, water and sanitation, child care, human rights, environment, women’s empowerment as well as providing assistance to discriminated and disadvantaged community groups such as people with disabilities, street children and orphans.
We, the founding members of the global outreach, unanimously agree in good faith, to commit ourselves and the resources at our disposal to participatory ensure our programs are implemented to help the marginalized and the vulnerable.
Missions and Objectives
Support under privileged, widows and orphans’ groups within the communities on health issues, wealth creation, and advocacy and provides capacity building for improved livelihood using a community centered approach and advocacy.
The organizations objective is to bring together the local community with their expertise, experience and the development agencies with their resource to confront Ignorance, Diseases, Poor Livestock Husbandry, Environmental Degradation and the resultant Poverty and Retrogression.
- In 2018, GLOCARE carried out group dynamics, where local farmers and women farming groups were identified, registered and mobilized within the entire community of Fako Division.
- Through the dynamic work of GLOCARE team in Fako, 127 women farming groups were identified and registered for future trainings and workshops, though GLOCARE planned to identifying at least 180 such groups.
- Assistance in form of donations of Food items Hand sanitizers, clothes for boys and girls Tablet soap, 50 face Marsqs to 50 orphans in MADI Orphanage in Kumba
- Sensitization on HIV prevention during World Aids day in the general population in Kumba;
- Capacity building of Glocare members on public health prevention in Buea
- Capacity building of Glocare members on production of hand sanitizers in Buea
- Skill building on professional training on Entrepreneurship and donation of sanitary pads to IDP women and girls in Yaounde
MINSANTE, Member contributions, Philanthropies,
For more informations, follow the link.